Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Utopia



Utopia is a web game i played for years. It was a strategy game and need a lot of contributions in order to play it well, not only yourself but together with 24 other players from any part of the world including those that you cannot imagine.

My King has decided to leave the game, he claimed that the game is not as fun as it used to be and the reason why he kept playing for last 2 years is the people in the Kingdom. Well, i have to admit the game is not that fun especially when you compare to the games around us today.

Sometimes I also wonder how i haven't stopped playing this game for so many years, not to say woke up at midnight just to send out my army the minute they reached home. I like the responsibility that the game have given me, the Kingdom is like a family, everyone contribute to mark its name on the world chart. People concern about how you manage your province, help out when you got bullied, fight along in a war, joke together in the forum.

2 comments:

min said...

And what you have to contribute most is ur time..

ChongYOng said...

My time is cheap :P