Thursday, March 5, 2009

Don't get it at all

Worked one year for nothing?

I know...
It's economic downturn..
there're retrenchments...
there're salary cuts...
there're forced unpay leaves...

But still... i don't get it.. In comparison...

What makes me worse??
Customer complains??
Colleagues complain??
Come to work late?? Leave early??
Didn't get my work done properly??
left overs for others??
Not learning fast enough??

I didn't get any increment this year! Not upset, just sad...
I hope you are feeling better... coz u r not the worst... i am...

2 comments:

Yeo Pei Chen said...

别伤心啦。。。希望我们去爬山时,你会兴奋的告诉我你是如何的热爱你的工作咯。。 :)

Lcie said...

Sometimes it's better to voice out things that you ponder than to left them unsaid and unknown.

They are okay people to talk to, really.

But I know you've made that choice already so don't repeat this when you're going to the new environment.

When is our dating again?