Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Fallen is back

My internet finally come back up!
I should thank streamyx for the quality sleeps last few days...
and it is proven i can live without internet...

There are a lot of up and downs these few week...

I have two new family members @.@
New pet "Ricky"... which is a sohai dog in my opinion...
My dad brought it back and he is already 1 years old
hyper active and non-stop jumping...
i think i am going to cook him when he reaches 2 if he continue bitting my crocs

Dang dang! My neice "Eshane"... so cute lor...
first time saw and touch a 2 days old baby...
i didn't know the skin can be so smooth for new born baby..
and her eyes are big...2 lines somemore...
must be a pretty girl in the future...

Finished my job appraisal...
manager said i am smart but i always try to skip things...
what lan o? everyone also take shortcuts one la... =P
and ask me think like a boss...
i think like a boss people think i got brain disorder la... ganasai...
haha.. but he is a good guy... i like him...

I am still waiting for the thing everyone ask me to wait...
please la... i can't wait any longer...
come now or i am going to be a bad boy...
hate a life like this...
think too much and done nothing...

No comments: